Thursday, December 24, 2009

Under Construction


Hello! The blog is undergoing a makeover, minus the Ty Pennington shouty-megaphone bits - I even have a proper web site designer doing the work! The preliminaries look brilliant and once revealed, I'll fill you in on all the background - it's going to look fantastic! I've a few posts to put up before that though, looking at jam and Aunt Daisy, Hanukkah, butcher's blocks and another way of cleaning pans! But those will have to wait, for I'm off to town for some last minute Christmas shopping before starting work at the restaurant. I'll fire off a Christmas post afterwards but till then, have a good day, be civil to each other, and spare a thought to those less fortunate than yourselves - in fact, do more than that; give them something, whether it be food, cash or your time. Bye for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Nigel!

Blog update, how exciting! Can't wait to see it.

Lou said...

blog update! whaaaaa! You'll be the next on my blog graphics envy list! that was a nice pre-christmas post - and I did too, give some things away - a bunch of our old baby things: a bath, a bin, a baby monitor, and a bassinette... all to my midwives to distribute to whoever needed it the most. im still too ovewhelmed by christmas day to post about it yet, but good pics of lamb cutlets and cute children will be popping up soon!

Nigel Olsen said...

Anon - I received pictures of the banner last night - they look fantastic! Josh, the designer responsible for the new look, is a talented guy.

Lou - Hello! Well done, young lady! I'm putting the finishing touches to a couple of posts, and I'm off eeling tonight, again for the blog. I'll swing by and take a look soon :)